Multi-functional Beauty Tools
The pimple extractor don’t cause sensitivity issues and work on all types of skin. These useful extractor tools remove blackhead, blemishe, acne, pimple, zit, whitehead, and come done without dangerous surgery.
Easy & Safe To Use
These acne tools are less damage to the skin than squeezing with your fingers or nails.
Follow the instructions carefully and always remember to be gentle.
Step 1: Clean your face with cleansing products, then hold a warm face cloth to the area for a few seconds to open up the pores.
Step 2: Disinfect the needle and press ring with medical alcohol.
Step 3: Using needle to prick the maturing acne gently.
Step 4: Take acne’s opening as the center, put on the press ring and then press down the ring slowly, or move slowly until the hole close to the wire side.
Step 5: Using anti-inflammatory water with q-tips to clean the area of acne after squeezing it.
Step 6: Finally, apply toner to soothe your skin
1. You skin may be slightly bleeding when the blackhead or pimple is removed. Please use a clean cotton pad to press it gently, and it will be fine several minutes later
2. Please don’t use fingernails to squeeze blemishes when you are removing blackheads, acne. Or it will cause scars
3. Confirm whether the acne is mature, if the acne is till inflamed, please don’t use any extractor tool, it will make thing worse
4. You have to press the skin when using the remover tool, so the face is red after each use, but it will disappeared after a period of time
5. That the tool did not be disinfected before use or be contaminated by the skin bacteria may cause scars left, pls use the tea tree or lavender essential oil, it will help diminish inflammation and remove scar
6. Overuse could cause potentially some scarring
The blackhead remover kit includes a 45-day money back & 18-month warranty