Manufactured by LOVATIC
- Our Short-Handled Bulb Planter’s reinforced stainless steel head ensures long lasting durability, minimal exertion during use, and perfectly sized holes for bulb planting. Works in both soft and hard soil. Crafted with a carefully finished solid oak wooden handle.
- Features an engraved 4-inch scale for supremely accurate planting depth measurements.
- To use, drive the Short-Handled Bulb Planter into the dirt and turn clock-wise and counter-clockwise a few times to loosen up the soil, then pull up. You may need to use your hands or a small spade to remove excess dirt from the hole. Ideal for planting ornamental bulbs, seed potatoes, and even removing harmful weeds like Nutsedge.
- To clean, wipe dry with a clean rag and then spray lightly with a penetrating oil such as WD40.
- Package includes (1) Joseph Bentley Traditional Garden Tools Stainless Steel Short-Handled Bulb Planter.